Hi loves I hope you all doing well 🙂
Today I want to share with you my newest obsession ” fashion Backpacks” ! They are an amazing accessory because of their functionality and their enormous variety of shape , color and style .
For sure it’s a great -go -to -for classes but you can also rock the style if you aren’t heading back to school. Whether you’re heading out for shopping or a nightwalk with your friends, the backpack is definitely your fashion statement!
It goes with pretty much anything but I wouldn’t like to see a backpack with a very formal outfit 😦 !
The next backpacks are really inspirational , I pretty much love them all and have them for a long time in my wish list 🙂 we are talking about high fashioned labels that rockkkkk!!!!!
So let’s get started ……
- Chanel graffiti backpack! It’s something that I couldn’t imagine that this kind of label would include in it’s exclusive collection! Way too expensive …but there are several you tube videos on how you can create something similar 🙂 ( photo via Chanel official )
2. FENDI peekaboo backpack ! What a great funny idea! I love this bag such a smart and happy accessory to carry with you 🙂 ( photo via FENDI Runway official ) …..in this case a can suggest you something similar :
IRAKLIS PANTSIOS LIFESTYLE FASHION BRAND
….but for those who don’t have 2,180€ to spend i have an alternative suggestion ..buy it directly here: www.passarellashop.gr
4. Louis Vuitton classic line Backpack , I love this minimal androgyn style ,this bag can be your company for many decades . (photo via Louis Vuitton officiel)
5. McM studded backpack , one of my favorite bags , you can find it in many colors and sizes !
If you like this kind of style a have a perfect suggestion for you …. GAK the FASHION store
6. VALENTINO backpack, I dream of this bag, wonderful colors great studded details !
7. HERMES BACKPACK , embracing minimalism with an eye catching bright color !
Next time your outfit is feeling a littlebit boring, add a backpack as the perfect touch of style excitement.
…..quote of the day printed on a backpack….